Spiderbox CCcam Setup
How to CCcam Setup for a Spiderbox via USB or remote control
What do you need?
1. USB Stick
2. Valid cline
3. Make a file and name it server.cfg and input all c-lines that we've emaled you like "C: 3dcccamserver.com 12000 test1 test2"; ... Save it!
4. Copy the file server.cfg into the root of your USB Stick. Don't copy it in a specific folder otherwise the Spiderbox can't read the file
5. Send the file to the Spiderbox
6. Don't forget to enable your network, set it to DHCP
7. Reboot the box and start CCcam
CCcam setup via remote control:
1. Go to Menu
2. Enter your cline
Host Name (IP address):
3. Restart the box
4. Restart CCcam
Hai trovato questa risposta utile?
Samsat HD 80 CCcam Setup
Using USB and CCcam.cfg file:Menu / Tools / CAS /CAS Options / network sharing / read cccam.cfg...
Blade Media BM5000s
Load in the config file by USB just like before.Menu - Setup - Update & Backup - Image...
How to Install Dreambox Control Center
Most of users are looking for a simple way to manage their receiver boxes via a flexible and well...
Ariva 150 CCcam Setup
DO NOT load any channel file from any other receiever as it will brick you box, only files for...
Engel RS 4800 Y CCcam Setup
1- Open notepad on pc.2- Enter your cccam lines 3- Save the file as CCcam_Newcamd.cfg4- Put the...