Spiderbox CCcam Setup
How to CCcam Setup for a Spiderbox via USB or remote control
What do you need?
1. USB Stick
2. Valid cline
3. Make a file and name it server.cfg and input all c-lines that we've emaled you like "C: 3dcccamserver.com 12000 test1 test2"; ... Save it!
4. Copy the file server.cfg into the root of your USB Stick. Don't copy it in a specific folder otherwise the Spiderbox can't read the file
5. Send the file to the Spiderbox
6. Don't forget to enable your network, set it to DHCP
7. Reboot the box and start CCcam
CCcam setup via remote control:
1. Go to Menu
2. Enter your cline
Host Name (IP address):
3. Restart the box
4. Restart CCcam
Was this answer helpful?
Blade Media BM5000s
Load in the config file by USB just like before.Menu - Setup - Update & Backup - Image...
Skybox F5 CCcam Setup
Format USB to FAT32 (on your pc)Turn on F5, let it boot up and put USB in the backUsing remote...
How to Setup CCcam on Technomate
To install cccam on technomate boxes, Simple procedure has to be followed. First start up your...
How to set cccam in Iris 9900 HD
In this tutorial I will try to explain briefly how to configure cccam in 9900 Iris HD decoders,...
How to Install Dreambox Control Center
Most of users are looking for a simple way to manage their receiver boxes via a flexible and well...