Spiderbox CCcam Setup
How to CCcam Setup for a Spiderbox via USB or remote control
What do you need?
1. USB Stick
2. Valid cline
3. Make a file and name it server.cfg and input all c-lines that we've emaled you like "C: 3dcccamserver.com 12000 test1 test2"; ... Save it!
4. Copy the file server.cfg into the root of your USB Stick. Don't copy it in a specific folder otherwise the Spiderbox can't read the file
5. Send the file to the Spiderbox
6. Don't forget to enable your network, set it to DHCP
7. Reboot the box and start CCcam
CCcam setup via remote control:
1. Go to Menu
2. Enter your cline
Host Name (IP address):
3. Restart the box
4. Restart CCcam
Bu cevap yeterince yardımcı oldu mu?
Samsat HD 80 CCcam Setup
Using USB and CCcam.cfg file:Menu / Tools / CAS /CAS Options / network sharing / read cccam.cfg...
How to Make CCcam.cfg file
Most of the satellite receiver boxes need CCcam.cfg file with your CCcam lines in it in order to...
Openbox and Skybox CCcam Setup
ATTACH BOX TO POWER CABLE, SATELLITE CABLE, HDMI CABLE AND NETWORK CABLECLINE SETUP1: Go into the...
How to Install Dreambox Control Center
Most of users are looking for a simple way to manage their receiver boxes via a flexible and well...
How to set cccam in Iris 9900 HD
In this tutorial I will try to explain briefly how to configure cccam in 9900 Iris HD decoders,...