Spiderbox CCcam Setup
How to CCcam Setup for a Spiderbox via USB or remote control
What do you need?
1. USB Stick
2. Valid cline
3. Make a file and name it server.cfg and input all c-lines that we've emaled you like "C: 3dcccamserver.com 12000 test1 test2"; ... Save it!
4. Copy the file server.cfg into the root of your USB Stick. Don't copy it in a specific folder otherwise the Spiderbox can't read the file
5. Send the file to the Spiderbox
6. Don't forget to enable your network, set it to DHCP
7. Reboot the box and start CCcam
CCcam setup via remote control:
1. Go to Menu
2. Enter your cline
Host Name (IP address):
3. Restart the box
4. Restart CCcam
Răspunsul a fost util?
V-ar mai putea interesa și
Cloud Ibox 4 CCcam Setup
1. Stick on a clone safe image2. Do your basic setup/ forget the channel scan say you will di it...
Skybox F5 CCcam Setup
Format USB to FAT32 (on your pc)Turn on F5, let it boot up and put USB in the backUsing remote...
Download link-oscam, are in etc/tuxbox/config/oscamConfig(replace user pass with your own on...
Before setup oscam Stop and remove your cccam EMU else system will ban your IP and reject your...
VU+ CCcam Setup
For transferring the CCcam.cfg file into your VU+ SOLO or DUO, you need to use a FTP client. we...