Spiderbox CCcam Setup
How to CCcam Setup for a Spiderbox via USB or remote control
What do you need?
1. USB Stick
2. Valid cline
3. Make a file and name it server.cfg and input all c-lines that we've emaled you like "C: 3dcccamserver.com 12000 test1 test2"; ... Save it!
4. Copy the file server.cfg into the root of your USB Stick. Don't copy it in a specific folder otherwise the Spiderbox can't read the file
5. Send the file to the Spiderbox
6. Don't forget to enable your network, set it to DHCP
7. Reboot the box and start CCcam
CCcam setup via remote control:
1. Go to Menu
2. Enter your cline
Host Name (IP address):
3. Restart the box
4. Restart CCcam
?האם התשובה שקיבלתם הייתה מועילה
Before setup oscam Stop and remove your cccam EMU else system will ban your IP and reject your...
Load in the config file by USB just like before.Menu - Setup - Update & Backup - Image...
1- Open notepad on pc.2- Enter your cccam lines 3- Save the file as CCcam_Newcamd.cfg4- Put the...
DO NOT load any channel file from any other receiever as it will brick you box, only files for...
Most of the satellite receiver boxes need CCcam.cfg file with your CCcam lines in it in order to...